CBT & Therapy for Anxiety & Trauma in Central London and online
Life can be stressful and many people struggle with anxiety, excessive worrying and/or intense difficult emotions. If you experience any of the above, and you feel that:
- Anxiety is getting in the way of living the life you would like to live.
- Something that you have experienced recently or that happened to you in the past is affecting your life now.
- You notice feelings of not fitting in and not knowing how to relate to others without compromising who you are.
I offer a therapy plan to give you the tools to overcome anxiety and worry, and to handle difficult emotions and thoughts, so that you can live the life you rather be living.
COVID-19 is affecting the routine and life of many people at the moment. If you are looking for therapy to help you cope with the impact of the lockdown or to prepare for changes in your life due to the pandemic, you may benefit from online therapy sessions. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss how I can help.
Why it matters
I know that you want to be one who drives your life towards the job, relationships, experiences that matter to you. In order to do that, you need the confidence and the strategies to cope with anxiety and worry. The problem is that when anxiety symptoms show up, it feels overwhelming and scary to take the steps, which makes you feel powerless and frustrated. I believe that everybody deserves to make decisions freely and to not be held back by anxiety. I understand the impact of anxiety and fear when you want to undertake new steps in your life, such as finding a new job, dating, building meaningful relationships, etc., which is why I’ve worked helping people with anxiety for over 15 years.
Here is how we do it
- Schedule an appointment
- Learn and use your new tools and strategies
- Take the steps to your goals with confidence and self-belief